JiaYu G4 Quad Core With 13 MP Camera Coming At Just Rs 9,000?
You will soon witness another quad core ‘budget’ smartphone in Indian Market. Now it’s time to show-off from the Chinese counterparts. JiaYu Mobiles, a Chinese brand, is reportedly set enter into the Indian smartphone market with the release of three new Android based handsets in India.
One out those device worth to be mention is JiaYu G4. Based on Mediatek MTK6589 chipset, the smartphone is coming equipped with 1.2GHz quad core processor and 1GB of RAM. More importantly, and interestingly, the device reportedly will be available around Rs.9,000 in India. The other two handsets are supposed to be entry level and a dual core equipped phone.
We have seen the Karbonn Smart Titanium 1 which is armed with a quad core processor and priced at Rs.10,990. A116 Canvas HD from Micromax also showed the remarkable attention in Indian smartphone industry that pricing for Rs.14,999 and boasts quad core processor.
The JiaYu G4 is said to be feature a 4.7-inch IPS display panel with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The device comes packed with 13 megapixel rear CMOS camera and 3.0 megapixel frontal shooter. The smartphone would be dual SIM capable and features an 1800 mAh Li-Polymer battery. This quad core smartphone said to come with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
There is also a Jiayu G4 flagship version that comes equipped with 2GB RAM and a massive 3000 mAh battery. Rest of the specs would be the same as of basic quad-core JiaYu G4 smartphone.
JiaYu G4 Quad Core – Specifications
- Dimensions: 155.1mm x 64.3mm x 9.1mm
- Weight: 162 grams
- Colors : White, Black
- Display: 4.7-inch IPS HD Display (OGS technology) @ 1280×720 pixels (312 ppi), 16 million colors support
- Chipset: Mediatek MTK6589
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex A7
- GPU: Power VR SGX544
- Camera (rear): 13.0 megapixel auto-focus rear with LED Flash
- Camera (front): 3.0 megapixel
- Video Recording: @1080p
- OS : Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- ROM: 4GB
- RAM : 1GB (2 GB optional)
- External memory : upto 32 GB
- Other features : FM, 3.5mm audio jack, WiFi 802. 11 b.g, Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR, A2DP, GPS
- Battery : 1800 mAh Li-on Polymer, 3000 mAh Optional
With a price tag of around Rs.9,000, it is quite needless to add that this device will surely open up a fearsome battle among Indian and Chinese phone makers for capturing the affordable smartphone market.
JiaYu Mobiles is reportedly opening its office in the New Delhi in month or two.